There are so many advantages of having personal branding, yet many people overlook this and think it's just marketing or something you should have if you're a high profile individual or entrepreneur.
Think again, as you could be losing business and clients to your competitors in the same field or industry.
Here's why you should have personal branding -
1. Builds trust with your audience, prospective clients or employers.
2. You are seen as an authority or thought leader in your industry.
3. You become the go-to person in your area of expertise.
4. Distinguishes you from the competition.
5. Increases your perceived value.
6. You are in control of your professional identity and reputation.
7. You create more professional security.
8. Attracts career opportunities.
9. You are always 100% authentic.
10. Helps you expand your professional network.